Sunday, September 5

Basketball TTM

To Be Revived.
7UP Revive Isotonic
Sept Holiday is here~
Basketball Fire Wallpaper
BASKETBALL TTM!

Hi guys, hows life~
Haven been updating this dead blog for ages.
Since its the holidays i have loads of time to spare.

Kind of bored nowadays,
Finished watching anime and had nothing to do
Decided to blog so here I am!

Basketball Fiesta.
Kinda sad 3E2 didn't won anything at all... =(
Congratulations to 5N2. =)
4E3 Please work on your attitude. =P

Gonna basketball the whole holiday.
Watch out for the new basketball player.
within 1 week you might just see how much i'd improved.

BHB~

Okay i was kidding.
I wouldn't improve a lot though...

P.S Only 1 week.
P.S Oct is coming.
P.S Exams are coming.
P.S Basketball is my life.
P.S I Have No Life.
P.S I'm not a pro.

No comments: